Background

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas cookies!

What would Christmas be without decorating some Christmas cookies. Last week Kendra and I made the cookies but that was about enough excitement for one day. So, yesterday, while Owen was asleep, we pulled them out of the freezer and did some decorating. I think she actually thought I was joking when I said she could put on the candies! It was quite fun!

Step One: Licking the beaters after Mom made the icing.


















Step Two: Selecting the best candies for the cookie.

































Step Three: Eating them, of course!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

mmmm, licking icing!! loved it when I was a kid, and I love it still... I have you to thank for my icing in a jar addiction! Betty Crocker is best :) Great cookies, Kendra!!! Thanks for the family pic, too!