Background

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Trip to Edmonton

I just returned from a week trip to Edmonton. I have 2 brothers living there and because we didn't go to Smithers for Christmas, I hadn't seen them in quite a while. My mom was here for my niece Courtney's wedding and so she flew with me and the kids to Edmonton. It was a busy week but we had a great time there, despite the dump of snow we received! I also spent a day with my good friend, Carole, and her 3 kids. We had a great day out in Fort Saskatchewan!! It was great to spend some time with family and friends who we hadn't seen in quite a while. It was fun for Kendra and Owen to spend time with their cousin, Liam too! While we were there, it was Liam's first birthday so we had lots of fun at his Western birthday party! Thanks Sid and Holly and Rich for hosting us!!

Kendra and Owen in their cowboy outfits!!



Happy Birthday Liam!! He looked so cute in his cowboy boots and little Wrangler jeans!





This is what we woke up to on Saturday morning!! We didn't come prepared for that!A final dinner at BP's before we flew back home. (Sid, Mom, Kendra and Rich)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The kids are so cute in their western gear! Did you give any line dance lessons?? Mind you, people on the Prairies probably already know how to do that!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you came to Edmonton. We absolutely loved having you and the little ones here. Looking forward to seeing you again this summer. Love the pictures!