Background

Monday, May 12, 2008

Just a few things . . .

I haven't posted for a while but we haven't really done anything "postable" in the last little while. Just kinda doing regular days! Owen did chip his front tooth, although we don't know when or where he did it, Kendra is pretty well finally potty trained so that is a blessing and I had a very nice Mother's day yesterday. So, I thought I would post a few new pictures, just for fun!


Me and my kiddies!


This was the scence before we finally got both kids looking at the camera. Quite a chore to get these 2 to sit still and smile at the same time!!




Just bein' goofy!



Kendra's latest artisic creation. She first drew the sunflower with a pencil and then painted it. We had done one together a few days before but this one she did completely on her own!


Owen, just being his goofy self! His hairdo is thanks to applesauce smeared all through it!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Both of them are getting so big! Isn't it such fun??

Sarah said...

I love Owen's applesauce hairdo!!! and Kendra has become quite the little artist, eh?! Beautiful work, Kendra!! Has your mommy started an art book for you to keep your faves in? (I got a couple cheap 12X12 scrapbooks from Costco a couple years back and the boys put their favourite artwrork in there after it has been displayed for awhile) I'm sure you have a good system, though, Hilda! You are much more organized than me :) (MUCH MORE!!!)

Anonymous said...

I love the sunflower picture. Kendra is so lucky to have a mom who makes time to draw, create and paint with her!