Background

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Farewell to Lithuania

Well, it's been a slice as they say (slice of what I am not really sure). My marks are all in, some happy students, some sad ones. It has been a busy time but rewarding. But now our time in Lithuania is over, so this will probably be our last blog for awhile. This afternoon we head to Riga, Latvia where we will spend a few days. We have a few more days until we take the overnight ferry to Stockholm next week. From there we will catch our flight to Frankfurt (honestly worked out better that way) and will be home on the 19th. Thanks to all who have supported us, we look forward to connecting with you all in a couple weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kev, hate to ruin your trip but I really need to chat with you re: hedging contracts...can you call me? Anytime except my time from 5:30pm to 9:00pm as I'm teaching VBS this week

The Bossert 5 said...

Have a wonderful VACATION TOGETHER!!!!

PS....What are 'hedging contracts'?!?!?! :)

love you!!
Carole