Background

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No nap today!

Kendra has decided over the past 2 weeks that she no longer wants to take a nap. Up until now, I was getting a nice quiet afternoon with both kids sleeping. However, it was getting much harder for us to get Kendra to go to bed and even longer for her to go to sleep. So, as much as I'll miss both kids sleeping in the afternoon, it is better at night. But, tonight at the supper table, Kenda was kinda fidgeting at the table (nothing new). After a few minutes of her being under the table and us being distracted by Owen's wonderful eating habits :), we had a look and this is what we saw! Zonked right out!!





5 comments:

The Bossert 5 said...

That picture is a CLASSIC!! You must keep it for her wedding day!!

The Bossert 5 said...

That picture is a CLASSIC!! You must keep it for her wedding day!!

Sarah said...

I love this picture! What's with the kids quitting naps, eh? My younger 2 have just stopped and I hate it... Scott would still nap if he wasn't in kindergarten every afternoon.

Dave and Edna, Kyla and Cody said...

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one that was a little sad when the naps were over! The picture is great--Kyla was giggling quite hard at the sight of her cousin but she really liked Owen at the tea party too.

Anonymous said...

Sid told me about this picture and I had to see for myself.
Very funny. Kendra is quite the character. Looking forward to seeing you all over the holidays.