Background

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rainy Days

The weather lately around here has been cold and wet. I know I should be used to this having lived in this area for the past 12 years but I am again ready for some sunshine. It is June today and it feels like February. Needless to say, we haven't been doing too much exciting lately so I thought I would just post a few new pictures of our little peanut! She is now 6 months old and has begun to eat solid food and is loving it!

Lately, the exersaucer is a favourite place to be for her. She spends much of her day in there and I love it too because I am able to get a few things done as well without having to hold on to her!
Hopefully the sun decides to come out sometime in June and we can start to do a few outdoor things. Actually, the kids don't really care that the weather isn't sunny. As I write, the older 2 are outside playing and searching for more snails for their 'collection'. No snail, caterpillar or slug is safe around this house!

4 comments:

Tara V said...

I can't believe how big your little girly is already! To cute!

Dave and Edna, Kyla and Cody said...

She is really cute--I can't wait to meet her. I had to laugh--my kids will eat everything but they will not pick up or touch any bugs or slugs--I think we need to hang-out this summer!!

Sarah said...

I haven't made the rounds to all the blogs I follow in awhile, so I got to read back a few posts! It was fun catching up :)

I was very happy to see the sun today... like you said, it is June - where's the warmth? So I was glad to feel the sun for the first time in a few weeks.

Love the plants that the kids put together, and Kendra's note to the Tooth Fairy is a keeper! I see a scrapbook page coming on!!!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....