Background

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A trip "home"

In the beginning of July, I took a little trip "home" to Smithers with the kids to celebrate my mom's birthday. (Kevin always corrects me when I say I'm going "home" when I go there because he figures that our home is 'home'. He is right, of course, but going to Smithers always still feels like returning home again!) We had a great time and the kids loved being at Grandma's house. We spent a hot afternoon at Auntie Tina and Uncle George's farm where the kids were thrilled to play with their cousins, who they hadn't seen since last summer. (Sorry Cody, I didn't get you on a picture but they had fun with you too!)
Jocelyn, just lookin' pretty cute!
For the last few days, Uncle Rich and Auntie Janelle were also there. It was great to see them and we can't wait to meet their newest family member in September!!
This was the Sunday afternoon of the big Dutch soccer game! Too bad about the outcome!

No comments: