Background

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Family photos

Here is a peak at the family photos we had done a few weeks ago.  Having these done had been on my wish list for a while.  A happened to come across a photo session done by Sharalee Prang for a wedding and LOVED the pictures that she took.  After checking out her website and other family sessions that she had done, I knew that those were the type of pictures that I wanted!  She somehow managed to capture my family and all of our personalities perfectly!  We are not very good at 'posing well' for pictures so it was great to be able to just let the kids play and explore and have her worry about taking the pictures! 


















2 comments:

Tara V said...

love them all!

Sarah said...

Hilda, these are gorgeous! I think Owen is changing the most right now... or did he maybe have a haircut right before these pics? Love them all, and the ones of you and Kevin alone are just beautiful!