Background

Friday, November 18, 2011

Living Room Wall - Before and After

Once we had our family pictures done, I wanted to do something with them, other than have them sit on the computer or on a disk.  So, I searched a little on-line and found a few sites with ideas on how to display family photos. I had also been wanting to paint the back wall of the living room too and this gave me a reason to.  Actually, I really want to paint the whole house but I don't think that is  project I will undertake by my self!    I decided to paint the back wall the same colour as our entrance.  (I'm cheap and had half a can of paint left!)  Then I chose 8 pictures and developed them into 8x10's, mixing colour and black and white.  I put them in plain standard frames and arranged them on the wall kinda like a puzzle.  I'm happy with how it turned out! 
Before
After

 This is another idea that I tried out.  The pictures are 4x6 size.  This might end up somewhere in the basement as there are probably enough pictures of us upstairs! 


No comments: