Background

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Trip to Smithers

Last week, the kids and I (Kevin had to stay home and work) made a trip up to Smithers to see some of my family. Flying with 2 small children on my own actually went much better than I anticipated. The weather there was great which helped to make for a great week. We spent lots of time walking around town and a few afternoons out at the farm. Smither really is a beautiful place! Kendra loved looking at the mountains and was excited to spend time with Gramma, uncles and aunts and playing with her cousins.

Owen and his Uncle Rich spending some quality time together!

Cousin Travis taking Owen for a "ride" on the quad!

Kendra and her cousins, Kyla and Cody enjoying the "Slip 'n' Slide"!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha! it worked!!! Both you and Karis started blogs this last week :)
Love it! You are a great blogger already! I look forward to reading your updates and seeing what you are up to, and pics of your cute kiddies :)

Rena said...

I love it!!