Background

Friday, June 13, 2008

Old Town

I know I wrote about our walk through the old part of town a few posts back but I thought I would post a few pictures. It is pretty dry here but they have little squares of flowers throughout the city. Kendra's favourite thing to do is find ants!! She gets quite excited when she finds one and we all have to stop and have a look!


There are lots of statues and monuments throughout the city. Here we let Owen our of the stroller for while and he was quite happy to run around, although the cobblestones proved to be a little tricky for his little feet!



Of course, we had to end the morning with a stop at a local cafe on the street. Kevin ordered his usual beverage along with a platter of food, which included deep fried pig's ears!! And yes, he ate every one for them. I stuck to my plate of pancakes and jam!!


3 comments:

The Bossert 5 said...

OK, what's with BEER and BREAKFAST?!?!? :)

I can't believe you treck over that bridge every day! Good grief! You are going to be mighty buff when you come home!! We won't even recognize you!!

We are all doing great and enjoying your updates! It looks great there!!!

love, The Bossert 5

Unknown said...

Looks like you have having the time of your lives...what a great experience for you all!

Anonymous said...

How many ants did Kendra find? Did Owen steal any food from Uncle Bunk's plate? :)