Background

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Making "gingerbread" houses

When I was little, my mom always had all the grandkids over and we each got to make our own little "gingerbread" house. (Actually there are made of Graham crackers) So, I decided to carry on this tradition with my own kids and invited my neices, Karla and Jenna and their kids, Sydney, Berlin and Carson, over to make houses. This year I pre-made the houses before they came and that worked better! The oldest 3 kids had fun icing and decorating their houses while the younger 2 were content to just play on the floor. I'm sure their houses will get eaten by someone in their home!!


Getting a little help with the icing.

Owen watching Karla very carefully!

Kendra, Sydney and Owen - talking, eating and decorating. Does life get any better? :)

Once Owen figured out what this was all about, he didn't want to stop! Pile on those candies!
Berlin and Carson, just content hangin' out on the floor together!!!

No comments: