Background

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Day in WhiteRock

Saturday was a beautiful day so we decided to head out for the day to WhiteRock. My mom decided to surprise me with a visit for my birthday so it was fun to have her along too. We first walked along the path and then out along the pier. The kids loved looking at the birds, the fish and checking out all the boats. Then we gave them their buckets and shovels and they played in the sand/mud/water. So fun!! The tide was on its way out so there was lots of room to play. We ended with a late picnic lunch on the grass before heading back home again.


2 comments:

The Bossert 5 said...

It looks like you enjoyed a beautiful day with your family! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing! WOW! I love the picture with their names in the sand...very cute!!

Sarah said...

You've been having some great family days so far this summer! Love all the pics, and the ones from Canada Day, too!