Background

Friday, September 4, 2009

Trip to Alberta

A few weeks ago, my mom and I and the kids headed off on a road trip, bound for Alberta. I had some friends that I hadn't seen for a while and a few brothers to visit with, a fiance and a new neice to meet! We split the drive up into 2 days and the kids did quite well. Portable DVD players work great when they are getting a little antsy!

While my mom stayed with my brother, I bunked out with my good friend Carole and her family. It was great to finally meet her newest little addition, Carrson and to see her other kids too. My kids had fun playing with new toys, learning Hannah Montanna songs and playing 'babysitter'. Thanks for putting up with us for a few days!

After about a week, it was time to head back. We made a few more stops on the way back but the drive again went well! We stopped for a pit stop at Mount Robson Park. There were a few clouds but the mountain still looked beautiful!



We also stopped at a little antique store just outside Barrier. Not the greatest place to take two kids into but they had fun exploring the flowers outside, picking a few apples off the apple tree and Owen loved watching the train go by!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the trip pics! And such a classic pose by the mountain goat!!

The Bossert 5 said...

It was wonderful having you all here.....do come again!!!!! :) We miss you guys soooooooooo much!!! Alberta is a GREAT place to live!! HINT HINT!! :)