Background

Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby gifts

I seem to be on a sewing spree again lately. Maybe it is because I have some family members and friends that are having babies and I've been working on making some gifts for them. Finding some good deals at the fabric store helps too!! Here are a few of the 'projects' that I've made lately. Most of them I made following tutorials from different blogs, with my own few little changes.


Ric Rac blanket and 2 burp cloths
Magic binding blanket and 2 burp clothsRag Edge Blanket and 2 burp clothsA few more "tag blankets"
I hope that these 'blanket packs' will be enjoyed by babies and mothers. I always loved having a few extra blankets around, ones that I could tuck in the stroller, throw on the floor, take to the park, etc. If you are pregnant, you might be viewing your baby present early! I guess you can always put in a request for your favourite one!
The next project is something for my own girls. I'll show you when I've finished them!

No comments: