Background

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Puzzle madness

My mom recently went to Holland and took back this 'little' puzzle for us to do.  She knows my kids like to puzzle and was a bit intrigued by this one.  It came in this tiny box and it said 1000 pieces.  It also said for ages 6+.


 Well, upon opening up the box, we made a few discoveries.  The pieces were VERY tiny and there did appear to be 1000 pieces in that small box.  We also discovered quite quickly that this puzzle was for an age group a little higher than 6+!
 I am not a puzzle-er and now I know why.  This confounded puzzle has wasted more of my time in the last week than I want to admit!  I was determined to finish it and late (very late) last night I did.  Now it is time to look at it for a day or two, put it back in the box and send it to the thrift store for someone else to lose sleep over!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Too funny! Great job on finishing the puzzle! Those are super-tiny pieces.