Background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spring life

I love the month of May.  This is generally the month when my allergies seem to finally disipate and I plant flowers in the backyard.  The grass is green and lush and everything just looks fresh and new again! Several of my friends have little fruit and vegetable gardens in their backyards and I must admit that I think that might be kinda fun to do.  Then, I get realistic and realize that I can't even pretend to be a gardener!  I do, however, plant flowers and manage to keep them pretty much alive and healthy for most of the summer!  Last weekend was the perfect weekend to head out to the nursery and get some flowers for planting.  Always nice to have a few helpers too!!


 I always plant lots of pansies - I just think they are such beautiful flowers!
And this year I bought myself a hydrangea plant.  We'll see if I can keep this one alive!

No comments: