Background

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First day 2012

Today was finally the day again - the first day of school for these two!  No more sleeping in, no more lazy mornings in pajamas!   They were both quite excited to go and see their friends and just be back in school.  We are blessed that they love going every morning (although we'll see how Owen does with that after a while!) and we are blessed with a wonderful school that they go to.  They were both happy with the classes they were placed in and the teachers that they will have for the year. 
 
They were even quite willing to pose for some pictures this morning - just to keep mom happy of course!
 

Ready for Grade 1! 
 

Reade for Grade 2!

My little buddy, all grown up!

My crazy girl!  Ready to learn, learn, learn!
 And then I returned home with just my little Jocelyn at home.  What will we do with just the two of us everyday?  I'm sure we will be able to fill our days!

No comments: