Background

Monday, March 16, 2009

My next budding artist

Owen loves to do what his sister is doing so it only makes sense that Owen would also love to paint, just like Kendra does. Today, however, he found the paints and the paper by himself and wanted to paint, even though Kendra was doing something else. He was concentrating quite hard to make his picture just the way he wanted it to be. When he was finished, he proudly exclaimed, "I done my picture, mommy!"
I put his picture in a spare frame I had and added a green paper border around it. I think it looks pretty good for a 2 year old, but I might be a little biased!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Owen's picture is wonderful! And I love it that you framed it... great job!

Unknown said...

I love how you display their artwork with such pride...that's why my fridge looks the way it does...new artwork daily!!