Background

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My photogenic family!!


Every year we receive Christmas cards from friends and family with beautiful family pictures in them. I am always in awe of many of these pictures - the kids are all smiling beautifully, no eyes are closed, no heads are turned, no goofy faces, even the adults look relaxed and happy. Some day maybe I'll figure out what their secrets are! Then there is my family - here is what we get when I try to just take a few nice pictures in front of the tree. I didn't even attempt to get all 3 on a picture together. I'm not quite ready for that yet! :)
A good 'deWolde smile'!I'm really not sure what was going on with these 2 for this picture!Okay, finally a nice one of Kendra - a little forced but i'll take it.And then a good 'Kendra smile'!Then there is our son. Doesn't he look like a happy child!! We do still love him - really, we do!This is about as good as it is going to get with him!Finally, our littlest one - maybe the third one will be different and like the camera! Time will tell!

Finally, Kendra wanted to take one of mom and dad . Not a bad picture, especially with our track record of 'couple pictures'.

So, we'll try again next year and see if my family improves photogenically!!

2 comments:

Tara V said...

we pay someone to take ours....then we have many many to pick from...and still we didn't have one where we were all smiling!

Life with a Van said...

We are living parallel lives.
But, the last time one of my kids took my picture, they cut off half of Mike's head. After that, they were fired.