Background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Back again!

It has been a long time since I've done a blog post.  Our computer died around the end of February.  We knew it was kind of on it's last legs but thought it might last for a while yet.  Nope - it just died and would not even turn on.  At least it wasn't a virus so we knew that all of our info and pictures were safe - just locked away in a computer that wouldn't turn on!   So, after a few months of Kevin taking home his work laptop most nights for me to check e-mails, we now have a computer again.  Not having a computer during the day did make me realize a few things.  I did realize that I probably waste too much of my day doing mindless searching, blog-hopping, etc.  While those things are fun to do, I have to watch that I don't fall back into that again.  One of the pitfalls of being a stay-at-home mom!  However, I am quite happy to have a computer back again.  I can again find my recipes, do pictures, google facts that I just really need to know . . . and of course, do the odd blog post!

So, we've had a few things happen in the deWolde house hold that I'll try to do postings about - a 7th birthday, school theme days, Spring Break activities, and just life in general. I'll leave this post with a few pictures of my kiddies on some park adventures!









No comments: